Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review of Bobbi Brown Blush in Pale Pink

Hey Lovelies,

On my recent visit to my local Bobbi Brown counter to pick up a foundation (which I reviewed here), I got to try some other products as well. One of the things that the make-up artist used on me was Pale Pink blush, which looked kinda scary in the pan, but on my cheeks it was absolutely stunning, so I ended up picking it up too. 


Bobbi Brown blush in Pale Pink


I have read that Pale Pink was the blusher Kate Middleton was wearing on her wedding, and I can totally see why! Pale Pink is one of those shades which look completely different in the pan and once  applied. In the pan, you see a very bright, cool-toned color but on the cheeks, it turns into a very natural looking, much warmer shade. When Piper Perabo was asked about some of her favorite make-up products, she mentioned this to be her favorite blush, saying "it sort of makes you look like you just hade sex", and she is so right. It is extremely nice to work with, the texture is soft and easy to blend, absolutely luxurious quality. 

I compared it with Nars Desire blush (it is a bright bubblegum pink, also quite different once blended on the cheeks), and Dior Rosy Glow, which is another fantastic product, that I'm planning to review on it's own soon! Please note that on the swatches below, Rosy Glow looks very light swatched on my arm, but on the cheeks it transforms into a darker, warmer pink.

From left to right: NARS Desire, Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, Dior Rosy Glow

Dior Rosy Glow, Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, Nars Desire


Me wearing Bobbi Brown Pale Pink blush

I have listed the products I've used for this make-up look at the end of this post.  

Which is your favorite blush from Bobbi Brown?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment