Monday, February 9, 2015

NOTD: Fruit Sangria by Essie

Hey Lovelies,

It's time to start the new week, and the best way to do that is to do your mani. :) Have you guys noticed that winter passes a lot slower after the holiday season? In any case, I felt like I needed something bright in these cold and grey days that we have here, so Fruit Sangria caught my eyes on my nail polish reck. Essie describes the shade a hot pink, which sounds about right.  I originally got this shade because it's reminded me of Watermelon, which is one of my all time favorite nail colors. The difference between the two shades is that Watermelon is a cream finish while Fruit Sangria has some golden shimmer in it. 

Me wearing Essie Fruit Sangria


This kind of color makes me happy when I look at it, perfect for this time of the year. The staying power is regular Essie, it lasts up to a week. For the picture I used two coats. 

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment