Monday, February 23, 2015

My Latest Haul: Clinique, Bobbi Brown, MAC

Hey Lovelies,

Here is a quick overview of the items I got on my latest visit to some of my local stores. Some of them I already have and love, some of them are new experiments.

Here is an overview of my new items:



Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush: 
I've been wanting this brush for a while now, it's quite different from regular powder brushes. I will inform you further after playing with it for longer, but I can already say that I love it!

Clinique High Impact Mascara Set:
The High Impact Mascara is one of my all time favorite products, I always have one of these in my stash. When I saw that my local Clinique store carries it in a set now, I had to pick it up!

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm in Amp'd up Apple:
I have mixed feelings about the Chubby Sticks, because I love the ones for the lips, but I'm not such a fan of the ones for the eyes. However, when I swatched this in the store, I fell in love! I will review it later, but it's so creamy and nice, I can't wait to get more of these!





MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
This is a permanent item in my collection, I just needed a back-up. Great product!

MAC Lipstick in Heroine:
I got this with the Back 2 MAC program, it's certainly not an everyday shade but it's nice to have.

Did you pick up some new favorites recently? 

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment