Thursday, January 1, 2015

NOTD: Urban Decay Bang Nail Polish

Hey Lovelies,


Happy New Year to all of you! :)

Let's start this year with a quick nail post! I've purchased Bang during my last visit at Urban Decay's website, where it's still on sale for 5$, so it's an absolute steal! I've had my eyes on Bang lipliner too for a while since I love these kind of orangey-reddish shades!



In real life Bang turned out to be more of an orange than red, but it's still a stunning shade which absolutely brightens my mood during these grey winter days! Bang definitely contains some shimmer and the finish looks really pretty. However, I didn't fall in love with the brush, which is very thin and the formula of the polish is also more on the watery side. Of course, you can make it work, but it will take a little longer to get everything right. I used two coats for this picture.

Did you try any of the Urban Decay nail polishes?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment