Monday, January 12, 2015

NOTD: Essence Do You Speak Love?

Hey Lovelies,


Let's start this week too with a quick nail post! Winter manis are all about dark and vampy colors, and  I recently discovered Essence Do You Speak Love?, which is absolutely what I was looking for. First I just got sucked in for the name, but it's a great polish, especially for the price.

Essence: Do You Speak Love?


It's a rich, dark red color and the formula is quite thick too. It was already almost opaque in one coat, but I did two on the picture above. The brush reminds me of the Sally Hansen brushes, it's a bit wider then the usual Essie, OPI, etc. The only thing I don't love is the staying power: I noticed chipping already on the second day (but I was wearing the polish without a top coat). If you are Europe based, you will find Essence in the drugstores, and in the US Ulta has it.

Which color are you starting the week with?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment