Sunday, January 18, 2015

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like

Hey Lovelies,

The new week has to start with new mani! Today I'm wearing I know what boy's like by Deborah Lippmann, a fascinating periwinkle creme. Deborah Lippmann polishes are amazing quality, very nicely pigmented and luxurious. I used two coats for the picture below:

Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like


I know what boys like looks very blue in the picture, but in real life, it has a strong purple tone to it. The staying power is fantastic, I barely noticed any tipping. I totally recommend that you try to get your hands on this polish, if you enjoy these kind of colors! And, I love how the polish is named after this evergreen song from the 80's! :)

Which color are you wearing to start the week?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment