Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Review

Hey Lovelies,

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is such a cult product and yet it seems to have very mixed reviews in the beauty community. Since I recently started being into Bobbi Brown products, when I realized, that all of my foundations have become too dark for my pale winter skin, I went straight to the Bobbi Brown counter to find a new foundation. I already own the Skin Foundation Stick, so I was immediately gravitating towards the Skin Foundation and I have to say I was not disappointed! 



This foundation has a very watery consistency, it was first unusual but I quickly got used to it. I've been experimenting with applying it with either my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, my trusty MAC 130 and my Beauty Blender. I found it gave me the best results when applied with the damp Beauty Blender. I have to say that this foundation lives up to the claim that it looks like skin, not make-up! Now if you are looking for a full coverage product, this is not going to be your cup of tea. I'd say that Skin foundation gives a sheer coverage that can be built up to medium. However, it matches my needs perfectly, so for me this foundation was love at first sight/try! To cover my face, I usually need between 2-3 pumps of the product, depending on if I have to build it up a little at some places. I always use a primer before my foundation (recently I'm loving Benefit Stay Flawless primer) and I find that this way it lasts all day on my face with no signs of caking. I wear the shade Sand and it's a perfect match for my skin.


I find that this foundation works great for me as a trusty everyday product. It quickly became a part of my essential routine. If you have normal skin like me, you're going to love this as well!

Check this MUOTD post to see Skin Foundation on my face!

Which is your favorite Bobbi Brown foundation?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment