Thursday, December 4, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Red Lipsticks

Hey Lovelies,

With the holiday season approaching I thought, what post would be more appropriate then a red lipstick one? For an evening out or any special occasion, a statement red lip is my go-to look, hence I own quite a few amazing colors. These are my top 5:

Urban Decay F-Bomb, Chanel Palpitante, NARS Red Lizard, Chanel Incandescente, MAC So Chaud

Here they are swatched on my arm:

Urban Decay F-Bomb, Chanel Palpitante, NARS Red Lizard, Chanel Incandescente, MAC So Chaud



NARS Red Lizard

Red Lizard is an iconic red by NARS and I can totally see why. This shade is the darkest, deepest red on my list. It's a matte color, but still nice to have on your lips. 

Me wearing Red Lizard

Chanel Rouge Allure in Palpitante

This shade is simply beautiful! It's a pink based red with a creamy finish. The Rouge Allure formula is one of the best I've ever tried, hydratating and long-lasting. You simply can't go wrong with this one!

Me wearing Palpitante

Chanel Rouge Allure in Incandescente

Can you tell that I really love the Chanel lipstick formula because I have two of them on my list. Incandescente is an orange based red, super beautiful if you have a warm comlexion!

Me wearing Incandescente

MAC So Chaud

This shade is another orange based red, although that doesn't really show on the photo below. It has a matte finish and I really like this as a pop of color.

Me wearing So Chaud

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick F-Bomb

And I saved the best for last! F-Bomb is an absolute stunner! It's a classic, blue based red, that will make your teeth look whiter, the formulation is wonderful, creamy and long-lasting, it's simply my most loved red lipstick.

Me wearing F-Bomb

So this wraps up my top 5 favorite red lipsticks! Which ones do you love?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment