Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in 101 Red Siren

Hey Lovelies, 

I've recently posted about my top 5 favorite red lipsticks, but obviously you can never have too many reds in your arsenal, so today I'm showing you a new one. This one is from The Body Shop Color Crush line, which I've been discovering lately and I really like. This is 101 Red Siren:



The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in 101 Red Siren

It's a very nice, everyday appropriate red shade. It's a quite neutral red, maybe slightly more blue-based, so it makes your teeth look whiter. Sometimes I feel that the very stunning matte red shades (like Ruby Woo or Russian Red) are too dramatic for daytime, but this one is really easy to wear. The shade compliments my eyes really nicely so you might consider this if you have blue/grey eyes like me.

Me wearing The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in 101 Red Siren

I really like the formulation of the Color Crush Lipsticks, they are very creamy and hydratating. Be careful with creamy red shades though because they might end up on your teeth because of the creamy texture. I didn't use a lip liner with this, to keep it really simple and I didn't have any problem with this bleeding. 

There is also a really pretty berry color in the Color Crush line that I have my eyes on. Do you have any favorites from them?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment