Monday, December 15, 2014

My MAC Eyeshadow Palettes Part 4.

Hey Lovelies, 

Today I'm here to show you my purple palette of MAC shadows. You can check my previous post on my more neutral palettes herehere, and a mixed one in here.

Purple used to be the color I reached for when I wanted to do something special, so I've had these shadows around for quite some time. However, I don't reach for them so much anymore, I'm all about neutrals lately -as probably by now all of you know- so this palette doesn't get enough love.



My favorite shades from here are Parfait Amour -although it's not as pigmented as I'd like it to be- and Shadowy Lady is a great color to use in your outer V or to deepen your crease. It's a quite dry, matte shadow but you can tame it by using a brush like the MAC 286.

Do you have a favorite from these shades?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment