Monday, December 8, 2014

My MAC Eyeshadow Palettes Part 3.

Hey Lovelies,

Today I'm showing you the third installment in this series with my third 15 palette by MAC:



This is not really a neutral palette, I have mixed some warmer and some cooler shades here. I know lustre eyeshadows have a bad reputation but IMO you can make them work with the proper base and they look absolutely pretty. 


I have a few favorites here as well, including Vex+Shale, I love love love Expensive Pink and Phloof is a great inner corner highlighter! Flip was limited edition but it's a lovely peachy golden shade that's very flattering with blue eyes. And of course Trax is a really special purplish brown, it makes my blue/grey eyes pop!

Have you checked my previous posts about my palettes here and here?

To be continued! :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment