Sunday, December 21, 2014

MUOTD with Bobbi Brown Nude On Nude Palette (Day to Night)

Hey Lovelies,

It's been forever since I did a make-up of the day post, so I thought it's right about time. Obviously I wanted to use my new Bobbi Brown palette, which I'm completely obsessed with, I have recently reviewed it here


Here is the look I created:


It's a really simple, everyday kind of look that you could pair with anything. 


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original; Bobbi Brown Nude On Nude palette Ivory, Nude Beach, Naked, Birch, Espresso; Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink; Nars Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte; Benefit High Brow; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Naked Basics; Eyeko Black Magic Mascara; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Face: Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer; Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 2 Sand; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Extra Light Bisque; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla; MAC Shaping Powder in Accentuate; Bobbi Brown Skin Powder Foundation in 2.5 Warm Sand; Nars Douceur Blush
Lips: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush

Top tip: turn this make-up into an evening look, like I did, with a few simple steps:


I just added some false lashes (I used Dolly Wink Dolly Sweet lashes) and used a liquid liner (Illamasqua Precision Ink) to touch up my wing and hide the lash glue. I sculpted my face (I used MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt) and added some highlighter (MAC Shaping Powder in Emphasize). I kept the nude lips -I love how UD Rush looks so effortlessly pretty- but you could totally rock a red lip with this make-up!

Let me know your tips to take a make-up from day to night!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment