Friday, November 21, 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polishes

Hey Lovelies,

The Body Shop has recently released the Colour Crush nail range with 24 stunning colors. The formulation claims to be 100% vegan and enriched with marula oil. They live up to the claim of being fast drying, and the finish is nice and glossy already without using your top coat. The brush is great as well, it makes the application really easy. I really like the color selection, they managed to create some fun and unusual colors. I picked up 4 of the polishes but I have a few more of them on my wishlist. 

My picks are: 

Mint Cream

As the name suggests, Mint Cream is a pretty light mint shade. It had a really glossy finish and it lasted well on my nails. 



Crimson Kiss

Crimson Kiss is a really vampy, brown based dark red, I absolutely adore this one! It's perfect for fall/winter time.

Gorgeous Berry

Another favorite of mine! This shade is limited edition for Christmas time and it's a stunner! It photographs almost black but in real life, the light picks up the dark berry color. 

Caring Caramel

This is another limited edition shade for Christmas, it's a warm caramel color, absolutely appropriate for office wear or more nude nail looks. 

Generally, I think huge thumbs up for The Body Shop for this collection, I can't wait to try more of the shades!

Did you try them?

Petra





No comments:

Post a Comment