Thursday, November 27, 2014

My MAC Eyeshadow Palettes Part 1.

Hey Lovelies, 

I decided that you might be interested in a series of my MAC eyeshadow collection. It might seem overwhelming, I own way too many shadows, but MAC shadows were the first that I started playing with when I got into make-up. 

My first and most-used palette is a double-sided one. What follows is my take on the "what I would need on a desert island" kind of palette. 



The first part of the palette holds my most basic all over lid colors and favorite crease colors. 


Some of my favorite combinations from here: Naked Lunch+Cork, Arena+Orb+Saddle, Shroom+Patina+Mystery, etc.

And this is the second part I have more highlighter and crease shades along with a few favorites that I would need for a smoky eye: 


I love all of these shades, they are really the most basic colors for me. Stay tuned for more of my palettes! :)

Petra



No comments:

Post a Comment