Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Obsession: DJV Beautenizer Fiberwig Mascara

Hey Lovelies,

Has any of you out there found the holy grail mascara that you never want to replace? I have a couple of favorite formulas but I always keep an eye open for new products. (right now I really want to try the new Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara) I came across the Beautenizer Mascara with a discount code so I had to give it a try and so far I've been absolutely loving it!




The basic idea of the mascara is that it can be used in single layer for a more natural effect or can be built up to a false lash effect. It is a fiber mascara, which means that it's going to coat your lashes with a fiber-rich film, which you can remove with simply water. (similar to MAC Extended Play) It also conditions your lashes (with panthenol, vitamin B5 and natural botanical extract) so at the end of the day, you will be left with soft and nourished lashes.

This is what the wand looks like upclose and personal

I've been wearing this mascara all day and I experienced absolutely no smudging. I really like the effect it gives to my lashes and I find that it would be great for summer, even to the beach!

Me wearing Beautenizer Mascara 

Did any of you try this amazing product?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment