Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Make-up Of The Day Using MAC Silver Sun Eyeshadow From The Alluring Aquatic Collection

Hey Lovelies,

It's been forever since I've done a make-up of the day post, but when I purchased the new MAC extra dimension eyeshadows, I immediately knew I will have to upload a look with them. For this look I used Silver Sun which is a beautiful minty medium green to create a green smoky eye. Green is one of my favorite colors for a smoky eye, it enhances my eye color beautifully so if your eye color is similar to mine, you should certainly give it a try!

Here is the look I came up with:


Here is a closer look on my eyes:




Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion; MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; Benefit High Brow; MAC Silver Sun Extra Dimension Eyeshadow LE (used wet); Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette shade #2; MAC Eyeshadows in Bottle Green, Steamy, Brule, Carbon; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Perversion; Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink; Eyeko Black Magic Mascara; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash; MAC Brow Gel in Clear
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel; MAC Prep&Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe and Stromboli mixed; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Honey mixed; MAC Prep&Prime Translucent Setting Powder; Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Beige 02; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Powder in Honey; MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Shaping Powder in Accentuate; Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop
Lips: MAC Mystical Lipstick LE

Read about my first impressions on the MAC Alluring Aquatic products here.

Let me know if you're also experimenting with some products you've purchased recently! :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment