Friday, May 9, 2014

MAC Haul: Alluring Aquatic Collection

Hey Lovelies,

Summertime is always the highlight of the year for me. All seasons have charms to them but nothing compares to sunshine and warm summer evenings! Maybe this is the reason why I'm always most excited about summer collections too. The new Alluring Aquatic Collection from MAC is certainly one of the most original ideas I've seen lately. MAC has so many collections that I sometimes find it overwhelming plus lacking quality but not with this one! The beautiful packaging is housing some really amazing products. I was tempted to pick up pretty much everything but in the end I limited myself to two of the extra dimension eyeshadows and one of the lipsticks. 


The boxes have a water drop pattern to them, which I find really unique and summery. 


Here are the goodies I got:


Extra Dimension Eyeshadows in Lorelei (left) and Silver Sun (right), Lipstick in Mystical

Lorelei is a beautiful bronzy-peachy tan color, perfect for everyday wear for neutral lover girls like me. Silver Sun is a minty medium green, most comparable to Steamy although completely different in texture and finish. The shadows can be used both dry and wet, I swatched them dry on this picture:

Extra Dimension Eyeshadows Lorelei and Silver Sun

The lipstick I picked up from the collection was Mystical, a red based rosy color with a creme sheen finish. My lips are naturally quite dark so this shade looks quite nude on me and I absolutely love it!

MAC Lipstick in Mystical

The collection is launching on maccosmetics.com on May 15th. What are you planning to pick up from it? :)

Petra



No comments:

Post a Comment