Friday, April 25, 2014

OPI Brazil Collection Haul And Review

Hey Lovelies, 

The Brazil Collection by OPI is the nail collection that has been keeping me crazy excited ever since I first saw it online. I know I'm a little late with reviewing but I just recently got the polishes. I purchased 4 polishes out of the 12, the ones that I found to be the most unique. The funny thing is that I first fell in love with the bright colors but then ended up almost loving the neutral, taupy shades even more. These are the beauties I got:

My OPI Brazil Haul


I have already worn all of them on my nails, they are regular OPI quality, really nice and opaque. If you apply them in two coats with a top coat, they can last you a whole week. Here are the shades individually:

OPI Taupe-less Beach

Taupe-less Beach is a light taupe with a detectable purple undertone. It would make a great everyday shade, not too in your face but really pretty with tan. It was opaque in two coats. 

OPI I Sao Paolo Over There

I Sao Paolo Over There is a dark taupe with a purple undertone. I can imagine this looking fantastic on darker skin tones, I can't wait to wear it with more tan. I used two coats and it was perfectly opaque.

OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana

I Just Can't Cope-acabana is a bright yellow with a cream finish. I've been on the hunt for a good yellow polish for a while now and this one certainly lives up to my expectations. I applied it in two coats and though it was not 100% opaque, I didn't feel like a third layer is necessary.

OPI Live.Love.Carnaval

Live.Love.Carnaval was the shade I first fell in love with from the collection. It's a bright coral which has a more pinkish tone to it in real life than on pictures. The formulation was great, it was opaque in two coats. 

So did you ladies get any polishes from this collection? :)

Petra




No comments:

Post a Comment