Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge In Hibiscus

Hey Lovelies,

The Bobbi Brown Nectar& Nude Collection was certainly one of the most anticipated collections of this spring. I really liked the eyeshadow palette but I have way too many similar colors so I ended up picking up Pot Rouge in Hibiscus. I love this corally and bright shade plus it was time for me to try one of the famous Pot Rouges. Hibiscus is exclusive and limited edition to this collection.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Hibiscus



Pot Rouge is a multi-tasking product, that can be applied both on the cheeks and on the lips. The creamy formula will give you a very natural stained look. The cream is very lightweight, not sticky at all. On my lips it gave a pretty matte finish but it wasn't drying. It's hard to look for dupes for a multi-tasking product, but when on the lips, Hibiscus could be compared to Vegas Volt Lipstick by MAC although Vegas Volt is an amplified finish so it's more opaque than Hibiscus.

Hibiscus on the left, Vegas Volt on the right

I'm wearing Hibiscus on both my cheeks and lips

Overall, I'm very happy with the formulation, I especially loved Hibiscus on my lips. This color will compliment grey-blue eyes beautifully, I'm sure I will get a lot of use of mine during the summer. Hibiscus is limited edition so if you like it, you should rush to your local Bobbi Brown counter to pick it up.

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment