Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Make-up Of The Day With Green And Yellow

Hey Lovelies,

I am very much aware of the fact that my usual looks are not particularly colorful, natural tones are much rather my style. However, from time to time, I start playing around with something not as neutral as I'm used to. Here is the result of a recent experiment:




For this particular look, I've been using a couple of limited edition MAC shades from the Indulge collection from last autumn. If you don't have them, you could replace them with anything in your collection, just use a yellowish gold on your lids and some soft green in your crease. I love the look of soft pink lips against green on the eyes. I especially like the lipstick I've used here, Pink Nouveau by MAC to compliment a green eyeliner or eyeshadow. 

Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; MAC Eyeshadows in Three Ring Yellow, Eat Love, Wedge, Blanc Type; Benefit High Brow; MAC Feline Kohl Power; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion; Le Volume De Chanel Mascara; Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125; Benefit Erase Paste in Medium; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Honey; MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30 Naturel; MAC Blush in Instant Chic LE
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau

Do you have a favorite color to play around with on non-neutral days?

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment