Monday, January 6, 2014

Make-up Of The Day: A Hint Of Purple

Hey Lovelies,

I did this make-up the other day and I decided to give you a short how to. I basically just did a simple warm-toned eye and spiced it up with a bright eyeshadow in my upper lash line. I love this eye make-up, I wore this all summer with a variation of colors, the possibilities are endless. I like to add some black gel liner to the lash roots and this time I even winged it out, but you don't need to if you want to keep it more on the simple side. I thought that a bluish-purpleish pop of color would look great against the red lippie, so I used MAC Pro eyeshadow in Cobalt for my upper lash line. Aaaaaaand the red lipstick I'm wearing here is Riri Woo, amazing gift I got for x-mas and I'm sooooo happy with it!

Here is the complete make-up:





Products I've used to create this look: 
Eyes: Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base; MAC e/s in All that Glitters, Soft Brown, Cobalt; Benefit High Brow; Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Gel Liner in Black Ink; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion; Benefit Brows a go-go Brow Shaping kit


Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125; Benefit Erase Paste in 2; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Honey (mixed); MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus; Benefit Hoola; Benefit Rockateur; TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Lips: MAC Cherry Lip Liner; MAC Riri Woo Lipstick


Did you get any make-up to play around with? I'd love to know! :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment