Thursday, December 5, 2013

Warm Shades Are In For Me

Hey Lovelies,

It's crazy how we are just a few weeks away from X-mas and New Year's Eve! I already started looking around in my collection to think about holiday make-up ideas. And of course holiday nail ideas. Everything glittery and shimmery is in right now! Look at my new treasure:

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Untold

This is Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Untold and I got it especially for the holiday season! I can't wait to show you this little beauty on my nails! Deborah Lippmann had a beautiful limited edition red glittery nail polish (I can't recall the name, but if you can, help me out in the comments) which I wanted so badly but never managed to put my hands on. Since then I've always been on a hunt for red glittery shades. :)

For my daily make-up, I just started experimenting with my warmer browns. I've used all MAC eyeshadows for my look, all of them are in the permanent line. Here is the make-up I came up with:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten; MAC Eyeshadows in Woodwinked, Folie, Mulch, Handwritten, Blanc Type; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte; Eyeko Black Magic Mascara; Benefit Brow Kit; MAC Eyebrow Gel in Clear
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125 mixed with MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush; Benefit Erase Paste in 2 Medium; MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 20& NW25; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30; MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; MAC Harmony Blush; Nars Madly Blush
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart

And please notice my adorable red lippie shaped earrings! They are from H&M and they are my newest obsession! :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment