Thursday, December 26, 2013

Super Fast Purple Smoky Eye

Hey Lovelies,

I've been planning on doing a purple smoky eye look for the holidays, just in case you are bored with the warm, golden, brownish tones. I've used my Urban Decay Smoked Palette to achieve this look, and I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. I've used a dark matte brown shade in my crease (Backdoor) and put the purple shade from the palette (Rockstar) on my lid. I skipped my winged liner for this look, I've just smudged some black liner (Feline) to my upper lash line. The whole look was ready relatively fast, which makes it great for the busy holiday time.



Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; UD Smoked Palette eyeshadows Rockstar, Backdoor, Blackout, Freestyle, Kinky; MAC e/s in Nylon (inner corner highlight); MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline; Eyeko Black Magic Mascara; Benefit Brows A-go-go  Brow And Eye Shaping Kit
Face: Lancome Teint Miracle in 03; Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 40 Soft Beige; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus; MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose LE
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude; MAC Dazzleglass in Moth to Flame

What shade do you enjoy using around the holiday season?

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment