Thursday, December 19, 2013

Recent Haul (Benefit, Essie, Butter London)

Hey Lovelies, 

I've done some shopping lately and I very briefly wanted to share with you what I got. I needed a back-up for my Erase Paste so I visited to Benefit counter and that's how the story started. :) 

Here is my loot:


I've been wanting to try the Hello Flawless Foundation for a while now, since I have the Hello Flawless Powder, which I use on a regular basis and I really like. I will review this foundation in a separate post after using it for a few weeks. Another product I've been wanting from Benefit was the High Brow, since I already have the Eye Bright which is a really nice addition to your collection. Now of course none of these products are must haves, you could always just use an eyeshadow to highlight your brow bone or inner corner, but I really like that they come in a pencil form. The Erase Paste I've been using for more than a year now and I really like it!

I also wanted to pick up some nail polishes and I ended up with the these two: Toff by Butter London and Forever Yummy by Essie. Forever Yummy is a classical, cool toned red which for some mysterious reason photographed very pinky. Toff is a really interesting, rosy shade, I will post pictures of both of them on my nails.

So have you done any shopping lately? Is something on your x-mas wish list? Let me know in the comments! 

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment