Monday, December 30, 2013

NOTD: Gold Glitter Nails

Hey Lovelies,

I'm usually not the biggest fan of glittery nails since they are soooo hard to remove but for this special night, I decided to do something unusual. I got this nail kit back in December (it's from Isadora, a Swedish brand), it included a regular gold polish (which is on the pic) and also gold glitter. I've used two coats of the gold polish and while it was still tacky, I poured the glitter on it, let it dry a little, then I did two coats of transparent polish to keep the glitter in place. Here is the result:


Did you do special nail design for today? 

A fun fact: I've just recently heard that wearing red lingerie on New Years's Eve will bring you luck and love next year! So even if I'm not yet entirely sure what I'm going to put on tonight, red is certainly going to be my choice of underwear! :)

Happy New Year Lovelies! :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment