Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve Make-up Idea With Step-by-step Guide

Hey Lovelies, 

With New Years's Eve approaching I decided to sit down and create something absolutely crazy. The look I created is really bold,  if you feel that it's too much for you, just tone it down, or skip the bold cheeks and/or the bold lips that I've paired with the exaggerated eyeliner. I've used a really crazy amount of make-up, this is actually the point which I call "it doesn't look like me any longer, it looks like the make-up". However, this is the time of the year to do something unusual, so here is the look I created:
This is how I went to party :)
On this picture I'm wearing MAC Violetta Lipstick (in the product list I've mentioned Show Orchid but I had to realize that pink hair requires darker lips)




Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in Nr. 8; MAC Eyeshadows in Soft Brown, Satin Taupe, Smut, Carbon, Shroom; Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink; Eyeko Black Magic Mascara; Red Cherry Lashes #113 ; MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC 37; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 20 and NW 25; MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus; MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer; MAC Pro Blush in Salsarose
Lips: MAC Show Orchid Lipstick

Here is a step-by-step guide for creating this look:


1. Beginning of the process, my eyes without any make-up
2. I applied the Armani Eyes to kill on my lid and blended Soft Brown in the crease. Soft Brown is not going to be a stand-out color, I just used it as a base for the shadows used later.  
3. I applied Satin Taupe to the crease, blending it quite high upwards. Then I used Smut in the crease.
4. I used Carbon in my outer V and highlighter my brow bone with Shroom.
5. I took my gel liner and my MAC 210 brush.
6. I created a huge winged liner. I started off like I would line my eyes regularly and gradually made it bolder and bigger.
7. I applied my falsies.
8. I used Satin Taupe and Smut to line my lower lash line. I used Feline on my lower waterline.
9. I've chosen MAC 3D Silver glitter. I like to apply it with the brush that came with the Maybelline Color Tattoos, it's small, dense and synthetic, perfect for applying glitter. I tapped my brush in a drop of Mixing Medium, but you could also use Fix+.
10. My eyes with the glitter on.
11. I applied my foundation, concealer and powder. I did a strong contour on my cheeks.
12. I softened my cheek contour and applied my blusher along with the highlighter on my cheeks and my nose. I applied Show Orchid lipstick.

Where are going to spend New Year's Eve? 

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment