Sunday, December 29, 2013

Make-up Of The Day With The Naked Palette And Bright Cheeks

Hey Lovelies,

I did this make-up recently for an evening out and I liked it so much that I decided to recreate it for you. The look included a nude eye with bold cheeks and lips. I've used my well-loved Naked Palette (the original one, that's still my favorite) for my eyes and one of my insanely pigmented MAC Pro blushes (Azalea) for my cheeks.



Products I've used to create this look: 
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; Benefit High Brow; Urban Decay Naked Palette eyeshadows (Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half-baked, Smog, Darkhorse); Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink; Nars Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Eye Liner; Le Volume De Chanel Mascara; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation Primer; MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Honey (mixed); MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover-up in Honey; MAC Matte Bronzer; MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Pro Blush in Azalea; MAC Creme Color Base in Diamonds LE
Lips: MAC Prep& Prime Lip; MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in More to love; MAC Cremesheen Glass in Narcissus LE


Do you already have something in mind regarding New Year's Eve make-up? Let me know in the comments! :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment