Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shimmery Eyes On The Last November Day

Hey Lovelies,

I can't believe we're already at the end of this month, it went by superfast! As holiday season is approaching, I got in the mood to create a more shimmery make-up than what I would usually wear for everyday, but after all, it's weekend time! :) I originally wanted to use on my eyes my new addiction, my Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Palette, but then I've found and old LE pigment by MAC (Mauvement) which added a lot of glam to my look. If you don't have it, you could replace it with a glittery eyeshadow, I believe Tempting by MAC would work perfectly. For my eye base, I've used  the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick, and I have to say that it claims what the name stands for, it wore perfectly the whole day, there were still no signs of creasing or fading at the end of the day, when I was removing my make-up. If you haven't tried these Cream Shadow Sticks, you absolutely have to! 

Here is the look I created:


Products I've used to create this look: 
Eyes: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Bittersweet; MAC Eyeshadows in Mystery, Wedge and Ricepaper; MAC Pigment in Mauvement LE (with MAC Fix+); MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Chanel Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel 
Face: Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125;  Benefit Erase Paste in Medium; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30; Chanel Joues Contraste in 72 Rose Initiale
Lips: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 30; NARS Lipgloss in Easy Lover

Top: Michael Kors

So how is your daily make-up routine changing with the holiday season approaching? :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment