Friday, November 1, 2013

Purple Smoky Eyes With A Hint Of Green

Hey Lovelies,

I've been wearing this make-up yesterday and I wanted to make a post about it. It's more colorful than what I usually wear -you guys know I'm all about neautrals- but still easy and fun to wear on a night out. You could totally go for lashes with this look, I didn't because I'm not the biggest fan of having them on, and I still wanted to keep my look somewhat light. I realized it only when I was done that I've used almost all MAC products. Some of them were limited edition (such as Push the edge pigment, although I've just seen it being repromoted for a holiday pigment set), feel free to replace them with anything in your collection. And one more tip: I usually do my eyes first anyway, but especially when you're working with dark products that are prone to produce some fall-out (like the pigment I've mentioned above and I've also used a glitter on top of my inner corner shadow), I would certainly do my eyes first, clean my face, and then follow with my foundation. Please also note that officially the glitter I've used on my eyes is not eye-safe (I believe non of the glitters are), but I've used it anyway. 

Here is the look I've created:



Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; MAC Eyeshadows in Steamy, Parfait Amour, Wedge, Shadowy Lady, Carbon, Phloof; MAC Pigments in Push the edge (outer V) and Violet (center lid); MAC Glitter in Reflects Pearl; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyepencil in Perversion; Benefit They're Real Mascara; Sigma Dual-ended Brow Highlighter; Benefit Brows a-go-go Brow Kit.
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation; MAC Prep& Prime Higlighter; Bobbi Brown Corrector; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit; MAC Prep& Prime Transparent Finishing Powder; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover Up; MAC Matte Bronze; MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Cream Color Base in Diamonds LE; MAC Pro Shaping Powder in Accentuate
Lips: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked


Are you going out this weekend? What make-up do you have in mind? :)

Petra




No comments:

Post a Comment