Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Look Of The Day Using Nars Ride Up To The Moon Palette

Hey Lovelies,

Here is another super-simple but stunning eyeshadow look for today. I've used my new addiction, Nars Ride up to the Moon palette to create it. I wanted to use a green eyeliner with it, since it complements the warm browns in the palette beautifully and it's great for this season too. The one I've used (MAC Dark Envy) was a limited edition product, but I'm pretty sure Bobbi Brown has something similar in the permanent line, and possibly Maybelline too, if you're looking for a more affordable alternative. I'm planning to do a separate post about the eyeshadow palette itself, but for now, here is the look I created with it:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; Nars Ride up to the Moon Eyeshadows (Argentina, Isolde, Biarritz, Fez, Cordura); Sigma Dual-ended Highlighter Pencil; MAC Fluidline in Dark Envy; Clinique High Impact Mascara, Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte; Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara; Chanel Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel; MAC Brow Set in Clear
Face: MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Honey (mixed); MAC Prep& Prime Translucent Finishing Powder; Nars Orgasm Illuminator; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30 Naturel; Benefit Hoola Bronzer; Jouer Powder Blush in Bloom
Lips: Chanel Lip Definer in Peche; MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fever Isle LE.

And a quick look on my nails: 

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange

What is your favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment? Let me know in the comments! :)

Petra







No comments:

Post a Comment