Saturday, October 19, 2013

Soft Everyday Look Using The Naked Palette With Berry Lips

Hey Lovelies,

I made this quick update on my look for this weekend, it's so simple yet polished. I've been working with my favorite autumn colors, warm eyes and berry lips.
Here is my look:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Painterly Paint Pot; Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Darkhorse); MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Benefit They're Real Mascara; Nars Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional; Benefit Eye Bright; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125; Bobbi Brown Concealer in Bisque; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover-up in Honey, I'm cute as a bunny; Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Beige 02; Nars Laguna Bronzer; MAC Blush in Instant Chic; Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter
Lips: MAC Magenta Lip Pencil; MAC Lipstick in Rebel
Nails: Essie Watermelon

Some of the products I've used

So what are your weekend plans? What make-up do you like to wear for the weekend? Let me know in the comments! :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment