Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quick Weekend Look With Shimmery Winged Liner

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I just did this quick update so you can see what I have on today. I just grabbed for my Lorac Pro To Go palette and my new Bobbi Brown gel liner and voila, a perfect look for a busy weekend day! :)


Full list of products I've used to create my make-up: 
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; Lorac Pro To Go Palette Eyeshadows (Shell, Cafe, Black); Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Liner in Black Mauve Shimmer; Clinique High Impact Mascara, Benefit Eye Bright; Sigma Dual Ended Brow Highlighter Pencil; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: Benefit The PoreFessional, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory; Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact in 30; Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal; Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in Nr.1; MAC Prep&Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover Up in Honey, I'm Cute As A Bunny; Lorac Pro To Go Cheek Colors Bronze and Pink; Lorac Pro To Go Eyeshadow in Pearl (used as a highlighter)
Lips: MAC Lip Liner in Cherry; MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in New Temptation
Nails: China Glaze Make Some Noise

Let me know in the comments what make-up you prefer for weekend days! :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment