Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Products I've used up

Hey Lovelies,

Here is a quick post about my recent empties. I've been collecting these bottles for the last 2 months and I'll have a few more soon, I'm slowly running out of shampoo again. I hope that this review will help you make better decisions about beauty products the next time you go shopping!

All the products I've used up


Soap& Glory Clean On Me



I read a lot of good reviews of this product so I decided to get my hands on it when I was in Germany. To be honest, I wasn't so wowed by it. There is nothing that I particularly disliked about it, it smells ok, it hydrated my skin ok, but I just didn't find it so outstanding after all the hype for Soap& Glory products. 
Will I repurchase? Probably not.

Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Pre Styler


I'm a big fan of Macadamia products and I enjoyed this one a lot as well. I spray this on my hair after washing and I let it airdry. I did notice that my hair was easier to handle after using this and it enhanced the shine too. 
Will I repurchase: I already did.

OPI Expert Touch Polish Remover


This polish remover claims to remove especially dark colors more effective than regular removers, but to be honest, I didn't notice any huge difference in action. I'm not saying that it doesn't work well, because it does, but the price difference compared to off-brand removers is not justified in my humble opinion.
Will I repurchase? No.

Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution Make-up Remover



I've discovered this product this year and hands down, this is the best make-up remover I've ever used! I typically use 3 cotton pads with Bioderma to remove my make-up, one on my face and two on my eyes. I just leave it on my eyes for 30 seconds and it removes all my make-up without rubbing, I just gently pull my make-up off. 
Will I repurchase? Heck yes!

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturising Shampoo& Conditioner


I love love love love this duo! My hair was quite damaged after 10 years of bleaching (yep, I've just recently switched to brown) and it desperately needed some TLC which I totally got from this shampoo and conditioner! Plus the smell is really divine!
Will I repurchase? Yes!

Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate


I'm always in search of a new eye cream and concealer since I seriously dislike my under eye circles, to say the least. The Kiehl's sales lady recommended that I try this eye cream and I was not disappointed! I did notice that it helped my under eye circles, but on the other hand I feel that this creme is "too much" for my concerns, since I don't really have lines around my eyes and I'm not a fan of using anti-ageing products prematurely.
Will I repurchase? Possibly.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer


I got this product about a year ago and it immediately became one of my all-time favorites! It provides a beautiful, homogenic skin surface and, along with some powder (like MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural) it gives the perfect coverage for days when you don't want to wear a foundation. A trick I also like is to blend this tinted moisturizer with a full coverage foundation (e.g. Silk Creme Foundation) for a more natural effect. 
Will I repurchase? I already did. 

So what products have you finished lately? Let me know in the comments how you liked them!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment