Friday, October 4, 2013

Party Make-up Idea For The Weekend: Black Smokey Eye Using The Lavish Set By Anastasia Beverly HIlls

Hey Lovelies,

With the weekend approaching I got inspired to do a bold look. If you recreate this (or something similar) you will surely be the star of the party! If a black smokey eye is too heavy for you, you could always use browns or purples instead. I'm still playing around with my Lavish palette, so that was the main product I used to create my look.

This is the look I came up with:


Here is a closer look on the eyes:


Products I've used on my eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Blackground; Anastasia Lavish Set eyeshadows: Black Diamond, Sienna, Orange Soda; MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type; Benefit Eye Bright; Benefit They're Real Mascara; Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara; Red Cherry #113 Lashes; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.

Here is a closer look on my cheeks:


Products I've used on my face: Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation Primer; Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory; MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 and NW25 (mixed); Bare Escentuals Well Rested Eye Brightener; MAC Prep& Prime Transparent Finishing Powder; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover Cover Up in Honey, I'm Cute As A Bunny; Jemma Kidd Make-up School Highlighter in Iced Gold; theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer; Sleek Face Form Kit in Light; Sleek Blush in Rose Gold.

Products I've used on my lips: MAC Creme d' Nude lipstick; Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss; Nars Dolce Vita Lip Gloss (I layered the two on each other because I found Turkish Delight too ghostly).

Let me know in the comments what is your go-to party make-up look! :)

Petra



1 comment:

  1. great makeup! I love it and it certainly inspired me to do a similar makeup for tonight! Hope you have a great time tonight with your awesome makeup!

    ReplyDelete