Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Come To Bed Red

Hey Lovelies, 

I've been craving for a classic mani these days so I picked up one of my go-to basic red polishes. Come to Bed Red is a classic red with a creme finish. I usually reach for warm toned, more orangey reds (both on my nail and lips) but from the cooler undertone shades, this is my pick. I've noticed that it photographs warmer but in real life it's undisputedly a blue based color. The quality is what you would expect from Butter London: excellent. It wears well, without (or with minimum) chipping for almost a week (I used a base coat and a top coat too). 

Here is me wearing the polish:

Butter London Come to Bed Red

Let me know in the comments which is your shade pick for today! :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment