Thursday, October 17, 2013

Green Smoky Eye Using Urban Decay Smoked Palette


Hey Lovelies,

Green is my favorite color and I love using green shadows for a smoky eye. I've been wanting to use my Urban Decay Smoked Palette in a tutorial for a while and today I decided to go with it! Maybe my look can inspire you to create something similar for the approaching weekend, although I think this make-up would also be fine for everyday, if you are a bold eye lover.

UD Smoked Palette

And the look I created with it:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original; NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horseradish; Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Loaded, Backdoor, Freestyle, Kinky, Blackout); Sigma Dual-ended Brow Highlighter Pencil; MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type; Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black; MAC Kohl Power Eyes Pencil in Feline; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Perversion; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Benefit Brows A-go-go
Face: Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation Primer; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation; Benefit Eye Bright; MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Benefit Erase Paste; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30; MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Blush in Well Dressed; MAC Pro Shaping Powder in Accentuate
Lips: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel; Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Sugar

An alternative for bolder chicks: green eyes look stunning with red lips!


I've used here MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Driven By Love with MAC Cherry Lip Pencil.

So what's going to be your party look this week? If you recreate my look, make sure to send me a picture in the comments!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment