Thursday, October 10, 2013

Everyday Make-up Using The Naked Eye Collection By Too Faced

Hey Lovelies,

Today I've used one of my go-to looks for days when I'm in a hurry but I still want to create a pretty, warm eye make-up. For me the perfect tool for this is the Naked Eye collection by Too Faced. It's a very pretty and versatile little palette. I got it quite a while ago by accident: I wanted to order the Natural Eye Collection, but somehow I ended up with this and that was such a fortunate accident. Later I got the Natural Eyes too, but I don't like it nearly as much, as I like the Naked Eye. You can create a perfect everyday look with it but it could also bring you from day to night.

Naked Eye Collection by Too Faced

Here is the look I came up with: 

 

A closer look on the eyes:


Products I've used to create this look: 
Eyes: MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot; Too Faced Naked Eye Kit (Satin Sheets, Like a Virgin, Lap Dance, Unmentionables); MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow; MAC Blactrack Fluidline; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Chanel Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel
Face: Benefit ThePorefessional; Benefit Eye Bright; MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast; Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; Guerlan Meteorites; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover up in Honey, I'm cute as a bunny; Sleek Face Form kit in Light; MAC Hibiscus Kiss (only the bronzer); Nars Albatross Highlighter; Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot
Lips: MAC Impassioned Lipstick

So what make-up are you wearing today? :)

Petra





No comments:

Post a Comment