Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily Make-up: Natural Eyes With Bright Matte Lips

Hey Lovelies, 

After finally recovering from my cold, which I felt like was lasting forever, I wanted to go with a very simple look for today. I used very basic colors and I ended up doing my signature look, nude eyes with winged liner and a bright lip. It's ready super fast, but gives you a nice and polished look. I'm still a little pale after being sick for the last couple of days but I'm planning to enjoy the October sun a little on the weekend. 


Products I've used to create this make-up:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; MAC Eyeshadows in Naked Lunch, Cork, Ground Brown; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara; Sigma Dual-ended Brow Highlighter; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Face: Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Medium; Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30; MAC Hibiscus Kiss Bronzer LE; MAC Blush in Margin; MAC Pro Shaping Powder in Accentuate
Lips: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
Nails: Essie Ladylike

What is your go-to look for quick make-up days? Let me know in the comments! :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment