Wednesday, October 30, 2013

An Everyday Look Using Lorac Pro To Go Palette

Hey Lovelies, 

I got super excited yesterday when I finally received my new Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick! I'm always on a hunt for a MLBB shade so I got it in a fairly neutral color, Naked. I will post a whole review on the lipstick later this week, but today I had to use it for my daily make-up! I wanted to go with a subtle look, which would be perfect for work, or even school! 

Here is the look I came up with:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Painterly Paint Pot; Lorac Pro To Go Palette eyeshadows in Pearl, Mink; Sigma Dual Ended Brow Highlighter; Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Mauve Shimmer Ink; Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte; Chanel Brow Pencil in Brun Naturel; MAC Eyebrow Gel in Clear
Face: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Medium Ivory; Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Cover Up in Honey, I'm Cute As A Bunny; Nars Blush in Sin; Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter
Lips: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked

Are there any new lipsticks that are keeping you excited lately? :)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment