Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Autumn Make-up Must-haves



Hey Lovelies,

Here is just a short list of the products I’m loving this fall and I reach for most often. Lately I’ve really been into deeper, richer, warm shades which are totally in now for this season anyway. I got the Meet Matt Nude palette a few weeks ago and I’ve had a lot of fun playing around with it. I think it's totally appropriate for fall. A detailed review and swatches of the Meet Matt Nude palette will be uploaded next week! Let me know if you’d like a review on any of the other items! :)





Foundation: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste

Eyeshadow base: MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist

Eyeshadow palette: TheBalm Meet Matt Nude

Mascara: Chanel Le Volume de Chanel

Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Powder: Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-up

Blusher: Chanel Creme Blush in Revelation

Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in New York Apple

Nails: Essie Wicked




TheBalm Meet Matte Nude



Chanel Creme Blush in Revelation

Oh, and my Anastasia Lavish palette is en route in the mail somewhere and I’m super excited about getting it! ;)

Petra




No comments:

Post a Comment