Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daily Make-up: Warm, Natural Everyday Look

Hey Lovelies,

While applying my make-up today, I decided to make a quick post about it to provide some inspiration with your daily make-up. It's a quite natural look, I've used mainly peachy shades which look really flattering on my skintone. If you prefer different colors, you could totally replace the peachy tones with browns or purples. 

Here is the look I created:



Close-up of the eyes: 


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; MAC eyeshadows in Naked Lunch, Paradisco, Coppering, Wedge, Rule, Ricepaper; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Benefit They're Real Mascara; Chanel Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel
Face: MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter; Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N125; Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (I've mixed this with my foundation); Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque; Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Natural Tan; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark; Nars Laguna Bronzer; theBalm Instain Blush in Swiss Dot
Lips: YSL Glossy Stain in 12

So what make-up are you wearing today? :)

Petra








No comments:

Post a Comment