Monday, September 30, 2013

Colorful Fall Look Using The Lavish Palette By Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hey Lovelies, 

When I got my Lavish palette (if you haven't read my review on it, find it here), this was the first look I created with it and I decided to make a post about it, to inspire you for a similar look. I'm loving these warm and vibrant jewel tones for this season!  It's up to you if you'd wear this look for day or night, some of you may find it a little heavy for an everyday look, but in my humble opinion, it's still wearable. The shadows lasted well on me all day (I used a primer too), the only thing that turned me off was the Covet eyeliner, which didn't work as well as I expected, so it's obviously not going to replace my very well loved Urban Decay 24/7 black liner. 

Here is the look I created:


A closer look on the eyes:


Products I've used to create this look:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly; Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Set eyeshadows: Moss, Pink Sapphire, Sienna, Orange Soda, Cream, Black Diamond, Balett; Sigma Dual-ended Highlighter Pencil; Anastasia Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline; Shu Uemura Lash Curler; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara; Anastasia Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
Face: Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation Primer; MAC Prep& Prime Highlighter; MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC37; Benefit Erase Paste; Bare Escentuals Well Rested Eye Brightener; Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30; MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt; MAC Modern Mandarin Blush
Lips: NARS Dolce Vita lipstick; Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

So what make-up are you wearing today? :)

Petra


No comments:

Post a Comment